25th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do the course LLB in Amit Law School with the score of 1900?

Am I eligible to get admission in Amity Law School affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University with a score of 1900? If so what is the procedure which I need ot follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility?
  2. How can I register for Law entrance exam(B.A LLB) of Amity Law School(Jaipur)?
  3. Study material and suggestions for LLB course
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. Process to get admission in Rank 1 Law School for LLB with 100% scholarship?
  6. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  8. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  9. Can I do LLB in 2015 from Yashwantrao Chavan Nasik being 29 years old?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required for admission into LLB or any Diploma in law course? Am I eligible with 45% in B.A?
  11. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  12. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best university for LLM degree in distance education?
  14. What is the career scope for B.A LLB Hons? I am a law student
  15. Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?
  16. Can I join LLB after MBA or BCA? Procedure for joining LLB in national law school of university?
  17. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  18. Can I be eligible to apply for LLB after completing graduation with 40% score
31st August 2015, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do the course LLB in Amit Law School with the score of 1900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in Amity Law School affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University with a score of 1900? If so what is the procedure which I need ot follow for the same?
The admission to the LLB course in Amity University will be done through Common Entrance Test. The candidate should be +2 and the entrance test will be conducted in the month of May every year. The duration of the course will be five years. So the aspirant has to apply for the entrance and clearing which he may get a seat in the Amity University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?