23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?

Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure for me to follow for getting the admission? Who can provide me the right answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  2. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  4. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  6. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to take admission in 12th despite of failing in 11th?
  8. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  10. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  14. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE/ISC being a 10th NIOS student in Kolkata?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  18. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
23rd May 2016, 10:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for doing 12th standard after failing 11th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard, you must have qualified all subjects of 11th standard else, you are not allowed to do 12th standard.

One of the main thing that you need to remember is that none of the schools does not offer admission in 12th standard, so, I advise you to reappear and qualify 11th standard examinations and pursue your 12th standard from the same school.
23rd May 2016, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?

No it is not possible for you to get admission directly in 12th standard if you have failed in class XI , firstly you have to qualify your class XI then you are eligible to get admission in 12th. Or you can directly pursue 12th standard through NIOS board.
24th May 2016, 12:01 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you cannot appear for 12th without clearing the 11th exam in any schools.

If you want you can do your 12th through correspondence course.
24th May 2016, 12:06 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you cannot appear for 12th without clearing the 11th exam in any schools.

If you want you can do your 12th through correspondence course.
24th May 2016, 01:29 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue your studies after failing. Here is also the same procedure that you will be eligible only after passing 11standard. After that you will be eligible to write 12th examination.
24th May 2016, 03:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No,you are not eligible to get admission in other CBSE school in 12th Std after failing in 11th std.

To get admission in any school you have to give the marksheet of previous class and so you are not eligible to get admission in other school.

So, you have to clear your back paper to get admission in another school. To get more information about it visit the respective school in which you want to get admission.
24th May 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to take direct admission in 12th standard in CBSE school in Kolkata after failing your 11th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard, you must have to pass all subjects of your 11th standard in regular examinations. If you had not passed all the subjects, you can qualify the failed subjects by reappearing in Supplementary examinations and you can pursue 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
24th May 2016, 11:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th standard without having completed your 11th standard. You will have to complete your 11th standard from a recognized board in order to opt for 12th board examination from a recognized school and board.

So, I suggest you to complete your 11th standard and then opt for 12th board examination in he concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?