15th April 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IAF training school after scoring 71% marks in 12th?

How to get addmission in IAF training school.? I have got 71% in 12th standard

Please answer me as I am not sure if I will be able to get the admission? If am eligible what all needed to be done? Please provide me the answer as soon as possible. Thanks.

16th April 2015, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IAF training school after scoring 71% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get addmission in IAF training school.? I have got 71% in 12th standard

Please answer me as I am not sure if I will be able to get the admission? If am eligible what all needed to be done? Please provide me the answer as soon as possible. Thanks.
Yes, you are eligible for IAF through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
16th April 2015, 11:20 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IAF training school after scoring 71% marks in 12th?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after completing intermediate. To get admission in IAF, you need to crack the NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. NDA I exam notification has been released. Last date for receipt of application has already closed. NDA II, 2015 notification will be published in the month of June/July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Exam:

-> Candidate must be citizen of India.
-> Candidate should have completed 10+2 pattern with physics and mathematics from a recognized school or equivalent qualification.
-> There is no minimum qualifying marks required to apply for this examination.
-> Candidate must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years.
-> Candidate must be unmarried male candidate to apply for this examination.
-> Those who are appearing in the final year of board exam may also apply.

More details, visit the official website:- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?