29th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?

Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus? Can someone please let me know the information on the criteria which would be followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon from here!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Central Hindu School entrance exam for admission in 9th standard?
  2. Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  3. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  4. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  6. CBSE or ISC, which is better for 10th ICSE student who is seeking for Science stream?
  7. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  10. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?
  12. Where can I join Aeronautical course after completion of 10th standard? What is the state syllabus? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  14. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  16. What is the syllabus for 9th class students?
  17. What is the procedure to change school after class 9?
  18. What is the IGCSE syllabus after completing 10th standard?
29th May 2015, 09:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?

Yes, you can change to any school, which is affiliated to state board, after the completion of your 9th standard. There is no particular procedure to change from CBSE board affiliated school to state board affiliated school, the transfer procedure is same as which we follow to transfer from one school to another school. To change to another school, first you should collect following documents from the school, where you have completed your 9th standard.
1. 9th standard pass certificate
2. School leaving certificate
3. Bonafide
After getting all these certificates, you can any school, which is affiliated to state board and you should apply for admission by submitting your application form along with above specified documents.
30th May 2015, 06:16 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in state syllabus after completion of 9th standard from central syllabus?

Changing boards after 9th does not seems a good idea.
As you wish to change your boards from central to state board, although syllabus are same but there may be difference between examination pattern, question pattern and marking scheme which may cost your result down by few percent.
So, i will suggest you not to change the boards till you complete 10th standard.
After that you can change as your wish.

But , if you are determined to change then it is not a big deal.
You just need these documents which you have to provide at the time of admission in the school you wish to continue your study
-Transfer Certificate from previous school.
-Character Certificate showing you are not involved in any disciplinary action.
-9th marksheet
- An approval letter from your guardian/parents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?