23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?

Hi,

I want clarification to apply 5-6th school teacher job with D.Ed and B.com.
and also pass in KARTET 2016. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course? What should be the procedure which I need to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  3. Am I eligible to get a permanent computer teacher job in Government high school in Kolkata?
  4. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  5. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  6. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  7. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  9. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  11. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  12. Am I eligible to get primary teacher job in government school after qualifying CTET Paper 1 but not paper II? How will I get a job?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get government teacher job after completion of M.Sc and B.Ed with M.Ed in Bio Chemsitry?
  14. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  15. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  17. Can B.Ed. after B.Pharma get me a job in Primary School under UP Government?
  18. Can I be eligible for teacher after completing D.Ed course?
23rd April 2016, 11:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment in schools for teaching jobs after D.Ed in Std 6.

The minimum required qualification for the recruitment is candidate must have passed B.Com and have B.Ed degree from any recognised university and have to qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment.

So, you are only eligible for jobs as primary teacher. But after B.Ed you can appear for recruitment as teacher in 6th school.
24th April 2016, 03:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for the post of a school teacher based on your qualification and degrees.

The procedure is quite simple, you just need to fill up the application form as and when the vacancy is out for teachers post in any government school and see if you get the job post or not.
25th April 2016, 02:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to get Government School Teacher job based on your above qualifications. For that you just need to fill up the application form for the same and apply for the post of Government teacher, when there will be vacancy for the post, you can get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?