23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission with 84% in oxford public school?

If i secure 84% or more than that then can i get admission in oxford public school situated in ranchi .when will the entrance test be held on oxford public school ranchi. Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the same.

24th April 2016, 03:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission with 84% in oxford public school?

The tentative dates are not yet announced and therefore, it is not quite possible for me to say anything solid on that matter. However, you need not worry as you will be intimated at the earliest as soon as the dates are declared.

As far as the eligibility is concerned, sure you are very much eligible to apply for admission, but the chances of you getting admission is not that easy as seeing the recent competition level it is quite difficult to get admission in the above mentioned school with the marks you have scored. However, I would suggest you to try for admission and see if you are able to get through it.
25th April 2016, 02:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission with 84% in oxford public school?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to get admission with 84% of marks in Oxford Public School. As you have scored good percentage of marks you are very much eligible, but to get admission you have to score well in the entrance examination conducted by the School authorities as the competition level is very high nowadays.
The dates for the entrance examination are not yet disclosed, you will get the details soon as they publish it form their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?