5th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give board exam by doing 12th standard from open school?

Sir/Mam, I have failed in 11th class maths paper and my school is not ready to give me another chance. So, I would like to do my 12th from an open school. Can I do so? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  2. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  3. Can I give my 12th board exam through open school?
  4. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  6. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  7. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  8. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  9. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  10. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  11. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  15. Which school name I can mention in application form o AIPVT if I have completed 12th from Haryana board?
  16. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  17. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
  18. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
11th May 2017, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give board exam by doing 12th standard from open school?

Yes, open schooling is available for you. Just apply for admission and start preparing for the examination. NIOS is the best option and it is valid for higher education as well as government jobs.

Hence, no need to worry, if regular schools are not allowing admission. Just apply for NIOS registration.
15th May 2017, 09:29 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Am I eligible to give board exam by doing 12th standard from open school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have failed in 11th class maths paper and my school is not ready to give me another chance. So, I would like to do my 12th from an open school. Can I do so? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
Since you have failed in 11th standard you can apply for compartmental examination for those particular subjects.

After clearing all your backs you become eligible to either go for NIOS or continue your studies from the same school.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?