17th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?

hello
I want to join indian army after class-10 my rank is 8.9cgp in greenland convant school I have no work and I want too do something for my country soo that wy I want too join indian army (I dont have my parents and nooo house ) ?

3rd August 2014, 12:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I want to join indian army after class-10 my rank is 8.9cgp in greenland convant school I have no work and I want too do something for my country soo that wy I want too join indian army (I dont have my parents and nooo house ) ?
We appreciate you are aspiring to join in the Indian army wing. But with the 10th standard qualification you are ineligible to apply for the Indian Army wing. You need to qualify in 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to be eligible for the Indian Army wing. So please continue your studies after 10th standard. After successful completion of 12th standard you are definitely eligible for the Indian Army wing.

How to join in Indian Army Wing:-

You need to appear in the National Defense Academy (NDA) which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria -

-Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University.
-Any stream students are eligible for Indian Army wing through NDA examination.
-Age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
-Unmarried male candidates only eligible to for NDA examination.

For more Information please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
10th February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 8.9 CGPA in 10th being an Orphan?

I'm am prerana kapadnis from nasik . I want to serve for my nation . I want to become Air Cheif Marshal or want to apply in Artillery . So can i apply for it after graduation of by giving CDS ?
14th October 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name dimple rajput I'm great lover of Indian army and I'm sports player i have join Indian army so tell me plz how can i join this incompleted 10th std plz tell me how i join Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?