23rd October 2021, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for NEET UG exam being 3rd year BSc microbiology student?

I am studying final year 6th semester b.sc microbiology with subjects microbiology ,zoology. Can i give neet 2021? If yes then which code?

23rd October 2021, 04:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NEET UG exam being 3rd year BSc microbiology student?

Yes, you are eligible for neet provided you have got at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category. 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
23rd October 2021, 08:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for NEET UG exam being 3rd year BSc microbiology student?

Yes, you are eligible for NEET PG exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board with physics, chemistry and Biology subject with the 50% marks are eligible for NEET PG exam.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
23rd October 2021, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying final year 6th semester b.sc microbiology with subjects microbiology ,zoology. Can i give neet 2021? If yes then which code?
Yes, you are eligible for NEET UG exam 2021.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Bio subjects from a recognized University are eligible for NEET UG exam.

You can apply code no 05.
24th October 2021, 12:15 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, upper age limit to appear for NEET UG. The required eligibility is that candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th with PCB as main paper and scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination.
25th October 2021, 09:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can give NEET. NEET is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate relaxation for reserved category.

There is no upper age limit to appear for the examination or lateral admission in MBBS course.
25th October 2021, 11:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° of course, you are eligible to appear in NEET UG, being a third year BSc microbiology student because the minimum educational qualification required to appear in this examination is 12th.
Candidate should have completed 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology is compulsory subjects from recognised board.

°°° The minimum passing percentage required in class 12th is 50% and relaxation of 5 % for SC/ST candidates.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
26th October 2021, 06:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the NEET-UG examination as being 3rd year BSc Microbiology student. The minimum qualification required for the NEET examination is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission and there is no upper age limit.

If your BSc degree has any 2 subjects among Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology then your qualification code is 05 and if do not have these subjects then your qualification will remain 10+2 so your qualification code is 02.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?