28th December 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Mains if scored 148 marks?

hello
i appear for jee main and also give jee
advance my rank is 15203-in jee mains 148 marks
can i appear in jee mains again.......
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in NIT after scoring 148 marks in JEE mains?
  2. Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?
  3. Can I get MNNIT after scoring 148 marks in JEE mains
  4. Am I eligible to get into any NIT? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS admissions after securing 148 marks in the medical entrance?
  6. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  7. Can I get any government college through JEE Mains?
  8. Will I be able to qualify if scored 123 marks in JEE Mains(B.Arch) and secured 55% in 12th being a general candidate?
  9. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  10. In which college I will get admission if scored 91 marks in JEE Mains and secured 81.6% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  12. Should I drop a year if scored 32 marks in JEE Mains and secured 65% in 12th standard?
  13. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 98 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th?
  14. List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  16. What rank I have achieved if scored 133 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC student?
  17. Which NIT can I get after scoring 93 in JEE mains?
  18. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 64% marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2014, 05:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Mains if scored 148 marks?

Yes, you can reappear in JEE Main examination next year if you are satisfied with your JEE Main examination rank. The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times, that too in three consecutive years. Since, you have appeared in JEE Main examination, you have two more chance to reappear in JEE Main examination. So, if you are satisfied with your JEE Main examination score, you can reappear in next year JEE Main examination.
29th December 2014, 06:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you can reappear in JEE Mains if you want, as the maximum number of attempts allowed for JEE Mains is 03(Three) and not more than that.

But do keep in mind that all the three attempts that is prescribed by the council is for 3 consecutive years, i.e. year after year.

As for now you have only 2 chances left, so better work hard and score much better than before so as to avoid giving it one more try the following year.
30th December 2014, 01:07 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Any candidate can appear for JEE main exam only up to 3 attempts. If you have not completed your three attempts, you can definitely reappear for JEE Main exam. And your old score of JEE mains exam is not required to apply for the exam again. So, You can reapply for JEE Main exam, if you still have any more chance left to attempt the exam.
14th February 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How marks do I get in jee mains and jee advanced to get an aeronautical seats
15th February 2016, 02:01 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

->yes, you can appear .candidate who wish to appear in jee have 3 chances to appear even if you qualified in JEE-mains.
->But if you are waiting to crack it with decent rank , keep alternate way and then continue in attempting because if you spend your entire time for JEE it is simply waste of time even you acheive your wanted score and rank.
16th February 2016, 12:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for examination again. JEE examination is conducted by CBSE and IIT.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Main and Advance. Maximum attempt for Main examination is three and for Advance is twice.

So you can appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.jeemain.nic.in..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?