15th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How to improve marks of 12th ISC board after completing graduation?

I have completed my 12th in the year 2012 (ISC board) & now I’m done with my graduation too. But I wanted to improve my maths marks as I get below 30. So is there any chance to appear in the year 2016 as I have completed in 2012?

15th February 2016, 11:06 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to improve marks of 12th ISC board after completing graduation?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no chance by which you can improve your marks of ISC now as you have missed your chance to appear for improvement examination. Therefore, if still you wish to score well in your boards, you can get admission in class 11 and can appear for your boards the year after and appear for your boards and can score well.
15th February 2016, 11:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve marks of 12th ISC board after completing graduation?

You can appear for your board examination now from NIOS board and can score well otherwise if you wish to improve your board results, you cannot appear as a private candidate or cannot even appear for improvement examination. You can however, get admission in class 11 again and can pursue your studies all over again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?