3rd June 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

Hello everyone, I am studying with GSEB Board in 11th standard with Commerce stream. I have Mathematics in my Board. So, after completing my 12th, I am eligible for studying BCA(H) course? Please let me know immediately.

4th June 2020, 01:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

-----The basic BCA eligibility is to possess an aggregate of 50% or above in class 12th in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.

Yes, absolutely your eligible for BCA course if you have studied mathematics in commerce.
5th June 2020, 11:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BCA(H) after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA ( H) on the basis of your educational qualification.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

For admission in some of the institution it is mandatory to have Mathematics as main paper.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?