23rd January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is Asian School Of Law an authentic institute? Courses from there is valuable?

im planning to do Digital Forensic Investigation from asian school of law(mumbai).
it is a 1yr course and the fee is 120000.
i tried searching the institutes background on the internet but couldnt find anything satisfactory.
m worried if it is fake and the certificates are not valuable.
please help me with some information regarding Asian School Of Law and will the course help me find a good job ?

5th April 2015, 08:42 PM
SachinKSingh

Default Re: Is Asian School Of Law an authentic institute? Courses from there is valuable?

If you are planning for do a Digital Forensic Investigation Course you are probably looking for Asian School of Cyber Law (ASCL). Asian School of Cyber Law was founded in 1999 and is a global pioneer in Cyber Law and Digital Forensics. It is based out of Pune.

ASCL works with Governments, Corporates, Enforcements and Military Agencies across the globe. They provide various courses in Cyber Law and Forensics. The list of various courses is:

1. Diploma in Cyber Law
2. Cyber Crime Investigator
3. Cyber Forensic Analyst
4. International Program in Cyber Laws
5. ASCL Cyber Career Track

They have joint programs with other organisations also, like Government Law College Mumbai, Central India College of Law, Ismailsaheb Mulla Law College, Bharti Vidyapeeth, etc.

ASCL is certainly not fake and you can get more information about the courses at:
http://www.asianlaws.org/index.php/

They provide certification courses which will definitely help you get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?