6th May 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

24th May 2019, 09:22 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

Yes, it is beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath. Kendriya Vidyalaya is an Autonomous body under MHRD. Here I am listing some benefits of studying Higher secondary school in Kendriya Vidyalaya

1. The classrooms of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath is well equipped and also having well-equipped laboratories for physics, chemistry, and biology.

2. Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ambarnath institution also providing Art, and music class for the students.

3. Also Exploring students talents, and creativity by providing Coaching for in Hockey, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Badminton, and athletics, cricket.

4. The institution also provides Yoga class for its students, which ensures mental, physical and spiritual well-being.

KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA AMBARNATH
Ordnance Factory Estate, Ambarnath,
Thane, Maharashtra - 421502
Phone / Fax numbers - 0251-2613263
E-mail :[email protected]/[email protected]
Official website -> http://www.kvambarnath.net/english-contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?