16th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Humanities Uttarakhand Board student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is just promoted to 12th standard with Humanities stream and she is studying in Uttarakhand Board. He didn’t take any coaching but she scored 53% marks in her 11th standard. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

13th April 2019, 04:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Humanities Uttarakhand Board student?

It depends on the career goal she has and the quality of education the school is providing. If the school is not providing the necessary education to achieve the career goal she has, then surely it will be better to join a good coaching class or take help from someone.

Most of the schools just concentrate on schools syllabus and board exam results. They don't give my extra coaching for competitive exams. Hence, take your decision according to the situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?