20th August 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mahendraganj. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from Odisha State Board for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

13th April 2019, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th Science admission?

Just apply for admission on a prescribed form and submit it with all the required documents. There are documents required like migration certificate and TC from your previous schools to change the board. Also, you must have mark sheets showing your marks on class 10th.

Admission will be on merit and you must have excellent marks in class 10th board exams to clear the cutoff for admission. For the science stream, maths and science marks will be crucial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?