23rd May 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara for 6th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara. He is in 6th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to this school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

27th May 2019, 09:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara for 6th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara. He is in 6th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to this school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?
Yes, it is beneficial to study in Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara for a 6th standard student. The school having a good academic facility, V-SAT, Smart Class, Remedial and Pre Classes.. Sangam School of Excellence Also partnered with V-SAT, X SEED, etc.

CONTACT ADDRESS:
SANGAM SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE - A WORLD SCHOOL
N.H.NO.79 CHITTORGARH ROAD, BHILWARA BY PASS,
ATUN, BHILWARA. 311001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?