23rd May 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Whether Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara offers Intermediate Humanities course?

Hello, I have heard that Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara provides Intermediate Humanities course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th May 2019, 11:14 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara offers Intermediate Humanities course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have heard that Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara provides Intermediate Humanities course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Yes, Sangam School of Excellence, Bhilwara offers Intermediate Humanities course. Those who completed their 10th standard with at least 50% of marks are eligible to apply for 11th standard in Humanities course at School of Excellence, Bhilwara

School of Excellence, Bhilwara
Contact Details : N.H.No.79 Chittorgarh Road, Bhilwara by Pass, Village ATUN, District Bhilwara. Tel: +91-1482-249700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?