15th February 2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among ISC and Maharashtra Board to study Intermediate Mathematics?

Hello friends, I am a 10th standard student and I am planning to take Mathematics in my Intermediate. So, should I go to ISC or remain in Maharashtra State Board school? I am studying my 10th from Maharashtra State Board. Please help me in this regard.

16th February 2021, 11:38 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and Maharashtra Board to study Intermediate Mathematics?

The better among ISC and Maharashtra Board to study Intermediate Mathematics is given below.

It is easier to score good marks in Maharashtra State Board as compared to ISC Board.

If you want to prepare for Entrance exam like - JEE Main or NEET you should go for ISC Board.
18th February 2021, 08:59 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and Maharashtra Board to study Intermediate Mathematics?

Both ISC and Maharashtra Board are good for education purposes but if you want to study mathematics in detail and wish to take science stream in future or attain PhD degree then you must go for the ISC board as the concepts will be more in detail and it will be helpful for you in the near future
But if you want to take science stream and the pursue engineering then you must go for the CBSE board as the syllabus of the entrance exam and the both is similar
19th February 2021, 09:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Both ISC and Maharashtra Board have their own significance to study Intermediate Mathematics.

°°° If your Aim is to score higher marks in intermediate then you should go for Maharashtra board.

°°° If you really want to learn something then go for ISC board.

°°° State board focus on theoretical approach while ISC board focus on Practical approach to teach students.

°°° My personal suggestion would be that you should opt for ISC board.
This board is going to help you in your entrance exam preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?