15th February 2021, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Maharashtra State Board?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that as I am a student of 12th standard studying from Maharashtra State Board. So, I can get Central Government jobs? Please tell me about this as soon as possible.

16th February 2021, 11:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Maharashtra State Board?

Yes, You can get Central Government jobs being a student of Maharashtra State Board.

Maharashtra State Board is a recognized board which is acceptable everywhere.

You can get job anywhere on the basis of intermediate with Maharashtra State Board.
17th February 2021, 09:54 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Central Government jobs being a student of Maharashtra State Board?

Candidates passed from a recognised board are eligible to apply for various recruitment in central government jobs on the basis of educational qualification.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination for which the minimum required qualification is std 12th.

For more information go through the notification of the examination.
19th February 2021, 10:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can get central Government jobs being a student of Maharashtra State Board.

°°° Maharashtra board is a recognised and valid board.

°°° In order to get central government job you need to pass government job recruitment examination.

°°° If you are an Indian citizen and have got a valid qualification according to the job then surely you will be eligible for central government job.

°°° Just make sure you have studied from a recognised board and if the board is recognised by government of India then sure it will be valid for any government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?