27th June 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study in CBSE after 10th Bihar Board for an IAS aspirant?

Hi friends, my daughter wants to become an IAS Officer. I am a Government clerk in Bihar and she is studying in 9th standard from Bihar Board. So, after her 10th, should I shift her to CBSE Board or she will remain in Bihar Board?

28th June 2020, 07:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study in CBSE after 10th Bihar Board for an IAS aspirant?

There is no special relation with CBSE or BSEB with UPSC Civil Service examination syllabus.

So, candidates passed from any recognised board are eligible for higher studies and after bachelor degree eligible to appear in Civil Service examination.

So, you can pursue 10th or higher studies from any board as per your choice, to become an I.A.S Officer you need to qualify in Civil Service examination and for that you have to prepare for it as per it's syllabus.

Examination will be conducted in three stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?