25th June 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue BEd for becoming a Teacher? What should I do to join this course?

Hello everyone, I have done my 10th from Uttarakhand Board. I have secured admission for Humanities stream in Intermediate. My aim is to become a Teacher so I have to BEd? What I have to do for joining BEd course?

27th June 2020, 11:52 AM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue BEd for becoming a Teacher? What should I do to join this course?

If you are interested in teaching field, you can apply for any of the following:-
Appear for Common Entrance Test(CEE) to do B. Ed just after 12th. For more details: www.ncert.nic.in,
Or
Integrated B. Ed. such as BA + B. Ed.
Or
Pursue graduation degree such as BA in humanities and after graduation you can apply for :-
B. Ed course or for integrated B. Ed. Course(B. Ed. + MSc.Ed)
Pursue higher education like MA , MBA.
MA + NET for school/college teacher.
MA + PhD for professor at degree level.

Other courses are:
B.EL.ED.- B.El.Ed
D.EL.ED
B.P.ED.
DPE ( Diploma in Physical Education)
27th June 2020, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue BEd for becoming a Teacher? What should I do to join this course?

Hey dude..first of all...you have to complete intermediates successfully.After completion of intermediate,you have to fill form for graduation and then completion of graduation with scoring 55%,you have to appear an entrance examination for high school teachers i.e. B.Ed(Bachelor of Education).After you qualified B.Ed entrance exam,you can join this course for a duration of two years,then you have to qualify teacher eligibility test and so on.BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE....THANK YOU.
27th June 2020, 03:38 PM
Chandravanaparthi

To become a teacher in government sector, u must have b.ed degree. Depending on the subject you choose to teach you must have to pursue b.ed with those particular subjects. If not for a Private teacher you don't need any b.ed degree.
For joining b.ed course, you need to secure a rank in the entrance exam conducted by the University for b.ed entrance. Then you can join your allotted college depending on your rank in entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?