20th February 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among ISC and Mizoram Board for a BTech aspirant?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard studying with Mizoram Board. I am confused about which Board is best for a BTech aspirant as I want to do BTech in future. Kindly tell me from the view of result among ISC and Mizoram Board or from the view of percentage also?

21st February 2021, 12:23 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among ISC and Mizoram Board for a BTech aspirant?

ISC Board is better for BTech aspirant.

With ISC Board it will easier to prepare for JEE exam.

Syllabus in ISC Board is similar to JEE syllabus.

ISC board makes students technically and analytically strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?