14th March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better for my child, CBSE or Maharashtra board?

I am confused between CBSE and Maharashtra board. Please tell me which is better for my baby? Which board is having the best syllabus for development of my child.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for my child, CBSE or Maharashtra board? -- [New]
  2. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
  3. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  4. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  6. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  7. Best board of education between Haryana Board and CBSE?
  8. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  9. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  10. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  11. What is the age limit for admission in junior KG for Maharashtra board?
  12. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  13. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  14. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will it be difficult for me to change from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  16. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  17. Is decision of admitting in CBSE board school from Kidzee play school right?
  18. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
15th March 2017, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better for my child, CBSE or Maharashtra board?

Both the boards i.e. Maharashtra state board and central board have equivalent value in the market. However, you should go for CBSE board, because CBSE have same syllabus and exam pattern all over the country i.e. India. Also CBSE has designed its syllabus pattern by considering competition like JEE mains.
State board syllabus may changed from state to state. So, if you plan to switch to other state, then you may have some trouble to understand the new state syllabus pattern.
15th March 2017, 07:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board in India for secondary and senior secondary in India.

This board has a comprehensive syllabus which promises overall development of any child. State Board of any state stand no where in comparison to CBSE. You can get your child admitted in any CBSE affiliated school of your region.

Personal guidance and care is necessary for academic growth of child. Family is the first school and parents are the best teachers.
15th March 2017, 10:34 PM
AshitaBanerjee

CBSE has a better scope than any state board. The former is recognized all over India and abroad too so your child will not have to face any problem in future for further studies. Although both the boards have almost same syllabus and the standard of education is almost same. But CBSE is better than the other.
15th March 2017, 11:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is the best board of India. Its curriculum and syllabus is good for development of child.

Undoubtedly, you can get your child admitted in this board affiliated school.
16th March 2017, 12:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CBSE is better than Maharashtra Board because of the following facts:

*Better teaching methodology.

*Curriculum.

*Syllabus and inclusion of subjects specific for overall development.

*Ex curricular syllabus and activities.
14th December 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

LKG and UKG has any specific board requirements if I want to put my child for CBSE board from 1st std
7th May 2022, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I live in Maharashtra my child is 4yrs old an lam confused which board is best for my child pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?