25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study Intermediate Science among PSEB and ISC?

Sir, I have got 63% in my PSEB 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in Intermediate Science which Board will be easy for me between ISC and PSEB? Please let me know about this immediately.

30th October 2018, 07:34 AM
mayank1610

Post Re: Which Board is easier to study Intermediate Science among PSEB and ISC?

PSEB will be more easy as it is a state board and the syllabus will not be as vast as it is for ISC.
31st October 2018, 09:52 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Intermediate Science among PSEB and ISC?

None of the board is easier or other one is tough. Almost all the board have same syllabus and candidate who will do study with proper strategy will become eligible to score better in the board examination.

If you study with a proper plan and do regular practice of questions in the text books then you will definitely score better in the examination.
31st October 2018, 10:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Intermediate Science among PSEB and ISC?

It is not true that state board is easier or even tough then other or CBSE.

The syllabus is almost same for all the board in 11th and 12th. There is some difference in the language paper and question paper pattern in the board examination or marking scheme.

So, you can pursue and appear for board examination as according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?