21st October 2018, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 47% in 10th Karnataka Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 47% marks in my 10th Board exam of Karnataka Board. I live in Gulbarga and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

31st October 2018, 10:37 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 47% in 10th Karnataka Board?

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in science stream.

So, you are eligible to get admission in science stream. There is no minimum required aggregate as per the notification from any recognised board to get admission in science stream.

Although there is some criteria for admission is decided by the school due to limited number of seats in each stream.
31st October 2018, 11:59 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 47% in 10th Karnataka Board?

If you are interested in science stream then you are eligible to get admission in the science stream.

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in science stream as per any notification by recognised board. The required criteria to get admission varies with school. So, to get detail information about admission visit at the official website of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?