23rd October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?

Hello
I have passed 10 th std from ICSE board and have got 70%.I want to take commerce .SHould I take admission in HSCBoard or ISC. Which is easier so that I can get good % in 12th std.How is the portion of ISC in 11 and 12 th compared to HSC Maharashtra board. Is it easy or vast . How is maths in ISC 11 & 12 th compared to HSC Board. Which board should I take in 11 th std pl guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  2. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  3. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  4. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  5. Which is more valuable board between ISC or CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Being 13 years old can I appear in Maharashtra state board exam (10th board exam)?
  7. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  8. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  9. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  10. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  11. Can I continue with 10th ISC or change board to CBSE?
  12. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  13. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  14. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  15. How do I verify that I am the Board topper? How can I contact BITS for free education being topper?
  16. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  17. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  18. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
27th October 2014, 06:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?

Both ISC board as well as HS Maharashtra board are more or less same when the 11th and 12th standard is taken into account. Most of the board of education including ISC and HS Maharashtra bear almost same syllabus for the core subjects in 11th and 12th standard. SO you can opt for any one of them as per your convenience. However, before making a decision keep the following points in mind.

- The English is tougher in ISC board than Maharashtra board.
- Marathi is tougher in Maharashtra board than ISC board.

You should go for ISC board for a good percentage and if strong in English. The best option for you is CBSE as there is no second language subject and English is easy.
15th November 2019, 12:05 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?

Both the board provide good knowledge but if you want to score good marks in than you should select Maharashtra board as the language is easy
ICSE Board will provide great knowledge and it will be little difficult to score good marks ,it also has little more syllabus to cover
So if your goal is marks oriented than you should select State Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?