29th April 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my 10th CBSE Board exams.
Which is more suitable in 11th standard,
CBSE Board or Andhra Pradesh State Board as I want
to do B.Tech in future.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  4. Should I get transferred to CBSE Board if pursuing 5th standard of State Board in Telangana? -- [New]
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  7. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  8. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  9. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  10. Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?
  11. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections?
  12. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE?
  18. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
1st May 2015, 03:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?

I suggest you to continue your education under CBSE board, because nowadays most of the Engineering competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus. So, that if you can study 11th and 12th standard under CBSE board, you can easily prepare for state level and National level Engineering entrance exams and you will have a chance get B.Tech admission in top college.
1st May 2015, 07:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?

I would refer you to go for CBSE board after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of its education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore as you want to study B.Tech in future, I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
1st May 2015, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your 11th standard from any board whether it is CBSE Board or State Board. I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board for pursuing 11th and 12th standard because, most of the competitive examination question papers are set by considering CBSE Board syllabus. To do B.Tech course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?