19th March 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

CA and Science studies can be done together?

Hey friends I am asking my question once again.... I am doing CA. I am from commerce stream. and currently doing my article ship. I want to know that can I do any science course after my CA gets over. After my 10th for some reasons I couldn't go in science so I want to do science now. Can I Do.....??????????

2nd April 2014, 07:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: CA and Science studies can be done together?

This is really strange. I have never seen any such case where after studying one course a student wants to again study the same level of course but in a different subject. Actually I would suggest you not to repeat science course again if you already have completed your intermediate in commerce.

The value of Degree is same whether you do it in Science or commerce or Arts. It would be waste of time only. Yes the quantity of options would be more for you if you had science at you inter level, but that is absolutely ok because now a days in commerce also you have so many options. Moreover you are doing CA means you are obviously in a very good line.

So why to change and get distracted from your aim? Anyways, its your wish to do the studies, it was just a suggestion. For doing science studies first of all you have to again do your 12th or intermediate in science which you have done in commerce. Next thing is you wanted to know whether you can do CA and science studies together. Ofcourse you can but for that you need to do 12th class in science stream again which you have in commerce.

If only at 12th also you would have opted for science then now you could have directly taken up some some technical course or even graduation course in any science subject you wished, even after doing your graduate in commerce, and while continuing your CA studies simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?