29th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science

I am in 10th standard . I want to become aerospace engineer ,what should i study? I am intrested in studies of science particularly in physics & maths. Will aerospace engineering be a good career for me?

23rd April 2013, 10:43 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science

Dear Friend,
First thing is that if you are really interested in Aerospace Engineering then you must go on with B.E or B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for which you must have Physics,Chemistry and Maths as an Important Main Subjects in your class 12th with these there is no particular requirement for the optional subjects you may have any of it whether it may be Biology.
Beside this you should give the entrance exam in order to get selected for it as admissions is done on basis of it.
You may give JEE-Main and state level engineering entrance Exam.And by the result of Entrance exam and Result of Board Exam you will be getting the admission.
Higher the marks in the result of Entrance exam greater the chance to go with best Institute so try to prepare the exam from now onwards.

And at last try to go in your interested field as it will help you a lot and each and every Field have its own scope and all the Field is good.
10th June 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become an Aerospace Engineer? I am interested in studies of science

im studying in 12th..and i have taken pcms...i wanna become an aerospace engineer..so which stream should i choose next..? what should be the minimum rank required in entrance examz to become an aersospace engineer..?? please help me...!! i want some guidance please guyz..help me reach my goal..!! :)
28th October 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Should I study aerospace engineering without doing aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?