5th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?

I am residing currently in Bangalore, Karnataka. I have completed my 10th Standard from C.B.S.E Board, in a school here in Bangalore. I am writing my 12th Standard Board exams here, which is affiliated to Karnataka Board.
I was born in Indore, Madhya Pradesh and I studied till 7th standard in C.B.S.E Board, in St. Pauls Higher Secondary School.
I seek to write MPET exam. Kindly Guide and Advise.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  2. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  5. k.cet centres outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  7. Am I eligible for government sears after studying from class 1st to 10th in Karnataka and PU I and II from Tamilnadu?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for Karnataka CET if my mother studied for 15 years in Karnataka?
  9. Cutoff list for PET exam?
  10. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  11. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  12. Conditions for defence personnel who are posted in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for KEA(CET)?
  13. Eligibility for KCET exam after passing 12th class under AP board?
  14. Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?
  15. can i get mht cet forms online?
  16. How to download this years KCET application form?
  17. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  18. How to take admission in B.Ed? I am residing in Ratlam, MP
8th September 2014, 05:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?

MP PET exam is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board for the state level admissions for various engineering courses in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

Eligibility Criteria for MP PET :-
-->You must have passed 12th or equivalent from the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Board or other board with a subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

-->You must have passed the Class XII exam with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.

-->You should not exceed the age of 21 years in the year of applying for admission.

-->Now, the MP PET exam has been replaced by the JEE Mains. There is no MP PET exam conducted now. You need to apply for JEE Mains and qualify in it for applying for the UG engineering admissions in MP.

As per the domicile requirements required to appear for the exam, you must have studied for at least three consecutive years during the five years period from the year of examination. Since you have not studied in 12th standard in Madhya Pradesh, you are not eligible to appear for the MP PET exam.
17th December 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?

My son born and studied up to 10th in Madhya Pradesh, but now studying in class 11th in Maharashtra, after 12th from Maharashtra board can he will be eligible for mp pet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?