18th May 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NEET-UG if studying PCMB with Biology as an additional subject in KSEEB?

Dear friends, can I apply for the NEET-UG if I have PCMB in which Biology is an additional subject? I am a student of KSEEB and I am afraid if I am not eligible to appear for the NEET-UG. Kindly let me know about this asap.

19th May 2020, 09:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NEET-UG if studying PCMB with Biology as an additional subject in KSEEB?

--- Yes, you are eligible to appear in NEET UG if you have opted for physics, chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as an additional subject.

For more information click on this link below:
https://ntaneet.nic.in
19th May 2020, 09:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NEET-UG if studying PCMB with Biology as an additional subject in KSEEB?

If you have studied Biology as a subject in senior secondary board examination then you can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

1. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam is that candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology as necessary subjects in 12th.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in board exam of 12th.

If you meet above criteria then you can apply for NEET 2021.
22nd May 2020, 01:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required for NEET UG:

••• The aspirants should have completed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects.

••• As you have studied PCMB in your intermediate hence, you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?