18th May 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct interview call for NDA if scored 79% in 12th MPBSE?

Hello, I am from Madhya Pradesh and I have scored 79% marks in my 12th Board exam from MPBSE. I want to join NDA so, can I get direct interview call without passing any written exam? I want to join NDA at any cost. Please help me!

19th May 2020, 09:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct interview call for NDA if scored 79% in 12th MPBSE?

----No, you cannot be selected directly for NDA just on the basis of percentage in 12th.

--- You have to appear in NDA examination that is conducted twice in a year.

-- For more information just click on the link below-
http://nda.nic.in/
19th May 2020, 09:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct interview call for NDA if scored 79% in 12th MPBSE?

No, not at all.

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

1. You will have to first clear written test of NDA/NA exam then clear Service Selection Board for final selection.

Unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for this exam. The age criteria is 16.5 to 19.5 years.

On basis of percentage of marks in 12th board exam, there is Technical Entry Scheme. You can apply for that and if your percentage is above criteria set for that then you can get chance for direct SSB.
20th May 2020, 01:45 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Can I get direct interview call for NDA if scored 79% in 12th MPBSE?

There is no direct entry for NDA . there is only one entry, clear your written conducted by UPSC. Clear your SSB, conducted by the respective armed forces. Be medically fit, and pray that you get into the all india merit.

Therefore, you can't apply for N.D.A on basis of your class 12 score. For NDA you will have to sit for written exam. ... You can apply for Permanent commission as an officer in Indian Army on basic of your class 12 score.
20th May 2020, 03:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no direct call for the SSB or NDA on the basis of aggregate in the board examination.

NDA is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year.

The examination is conducted in two stages :-

Written.

SSB.

Only candidate who have qualified in the written examination are eligible for the SSB.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd May 2020, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know that there is no possible way through which one can directly get a call for NDA SSB interview as for getting a call for the same, one is required to qualify NDA Written examination first.

By the way, there is an option of getting a direct call for SSB interview through Technical Entry Scheme (TES). Further, getting a call for SSB interview is based on the percentage of marks secured by the candidate in PCM group combination in their Class 12th board examination. Also, through the same entry, one can join only Indian Army.

Further, the PCM cutoff for TES varies every year and therefore it is not possible for anyone to predict the possibility of getting a call for SSB interview at this stage based upon on your Class 12th board examination marks.

For complete details regarding TES, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in while for details regarding NDA examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd May 2020, 01:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••• Nobody can get direct selection in NDA on the basis of percentage in 12th.

•••• If you want to be selected for NDA, then you have to appear in NDA examination that is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

For more information click here-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?