31st March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Hello,
I am studying 12th Science from NIOS Board.
I want to study MBBS. Can I apply for
NEET and AFMC entrance exam?
Waiting for your reply.

3rd April 2015, 02:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Yes, surely you can apply for NEET and AFMC Entrance examination after the completion of your +2 board examination.

Below I am enumerating the eligibility criteria for both the above mentioned entrance examination, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria for NEET-UG:

> You need to be a citizen of India.

> You need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate from a recognized board to give this exam

> You should have studied physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject in 10+2 level to sit for this exam since it is for science students only

> At 10+2 level you should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together

> For SC/ST candidates there is a percentage relaxation. They need to get 45% of marks inspite of 50% of marks in PCM.

> Final year students can also apply for this examination

> Your minimum age should be 17 years when applying for this exam

> There is an upper age limit of upto 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

> You will be allowed to give this exam for 3 times only.

For admission in A.F.M.C you will first have to qualify the N.E.E.T-U.G entance examination.

After qualifying N.E.E.T-U.G exam you can successfully join A.F.M.C.

In A.F.M.C you have to qualify basically 2 rounds;

> Interview

> Medical Exam

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.F.M.C EXAM:

> Candidate must be citizen of India

> Candidate should have pass 12th with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University or Board

> For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is allowed

> Minimum age limit for this exam is 17

> Maximum age should not exceed above 25 years

> Maximum number of attempts is fixed at 3 times
3rd April 2015, 09:46 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I apply for AFMC entrance exam and NEET to study MBBS if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?

Yes you are eligible after complete the 12th class. When you complete the 12th class then you give the entrance exam after that you get the admission in the AFMC examination. The eligibility of AFMC exam as given below.............

The passing marks in secondary class should be minimum is 50% but when you belong to the SC category then it will become 45%

The age factor is also very important so the age of candidate not be greater than 25 years.
4th April 2015, 07:23 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam like AFMC and NEET after completion of the class 12th examination. I am providing you the some of the eligibility criteria for getting the admission in the AFMC and NEET exam as below:

Eligibility criteria for AFMC entrance exam:

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India
2. The candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University or Board
3. For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks are allowed
4. The candidate age limit should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Eligibility criteria for NEET entrance exam:

1. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate should have studied physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subject in 10+2 level to sit for this exam.
3. The candidate should score minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in class 12.
4. For SC/ST candidates there is a percentage relaxation. They need to get 45% of marks in spite of 50% of marks in PCM.
5. The candidate should have the minimum age of 17 years.
5th May 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

People who got failed in 11th standard twice (science ) can join AFMC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?