30th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?

hello
I have 12th from nios ( national institute of open schooling ) ,
so am i eligible to appear for neet?
What about orissa jee specifically ?
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

16th January 2015, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?

Yes, you can apply for NEET examination after completion of your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from NIOS board. To be eligible to appear in NEET examination, you must have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in your 12th standard with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.

Odisha JEE examination is specially held for admission to first year degree courses in Homeopathy/ Ayurveda/ Pharmacy and Masters degree in Applied Management (MAM). Candidates who have qualified OJEE examination can get admission in first year degree courses.

OJEE 2015 examination is going to be held on 10th May, 2015.
16th January 2015, 10:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for NEET if completed 12th from NIOS Board? What is Odisha JEE specially for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
I have 12th from nios ( national institute of open schooling ) ,
so am i eligible to appear for neet?
What about orissa jee specifically ?
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for NEET entrance exam after completing 12th standard from NIOS board. Since, NIOS is recognized board. So, definitely you are eligible for NEET exam.

To be eligible to appear for NEET examination, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

-> Applicant must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board.

-> Applicant must have to secure at least 50% marks at 12th board exam.

-> Applicant must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years and Upper relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?