23rd February 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced being a 12th candidate of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Haryana Open School, Bhiwani with 63% marks. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced or not? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if completed 12th HSEB from Open School?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  7. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  8. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main being a 12th Commerce candidate with certified in Advanced Drawing?
  11. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  12. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  13. Best books for JEE Main and Advanced 2016
  14. Should I have to reappear in JEE Main to appear in JEE Advanced?
  15. Can I appear in JEE Advanced this year if appeared in JEE Main last year?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
25th February 2016, 08:24 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced being a 12th candidate of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.

Eligibility Criteria:

*Those who have passed 10+2 or appearing for board exams can apply for JEE Main exam. Candidate must have taken science stream with PCM subjects. Candidate need to have at least 50% marks in board exam if they have passed 10+2.

*The minimum age limit is 17 years.

You are eligible for JEE Main with 63% marks in 10+2 from Haryana Open School.
25th February 2016, 11:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced being a 12th candidate of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th from Haryana Open School, Bhiwani with 63% marks. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced or not? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
You have completed 12th standard from Haryana Open School, Bhiwani with 63% marks so if your board is recognized then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main 2016 exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam 2016.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
25th February 2016, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if the schooling is done from a recognized open school then surely you will be eligible for JEE Main and Advanced without any issues. Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in class 12th with PCM stream.

Open schooling like NIOS is accepted by almost every entrance exam without any issues. Just be prepared for the entrance exam.
22nd July 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Does NITs accept haryana open school class 12 marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?