15th February 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Karnataka CET being a PCM student of Open Schooling?

Sir, I have done 12th in PCM from Open Schooling. I want to apply for Karnataka CET to study BTech in any reputed college. So, can I apply for Karnataka CET or not? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

18th February 2021, 12:18 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET being a PCM student of Open Schooling?

Yes, You can apply for Karnataka CET being a PCM student of Open Schooling.

Applicant must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% with PCM combination to appear in this exam.

Applicant can also appear in JEE Main to secure admission in good college.
18th February 2021, 09:29 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for Karnataka CET being a PCM student of Open Schooling?

The eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET entrance exam is
candidate must pass their 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics for BTech
can we get must score a minimum of 45 percentage in their 12th standard for the general category and 40% for the reserved category students
Candidate was also passed their 12th standard from a recognised University
As NIOS is a recognised University which is governed by the union government yes ,you are eligible for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?