15th February 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a domicile of Jharkhand to study further in Ranchi for a 10th student of Kolkata?

Respected Sir, my daughter was born in Ranchi but did her schooling from Kolkata as we are in Kolkata from the long time. She is now in 10th standard now. She wants to pursue her higher studies from Ranchi and wants to give her Medical entrance exams from Jharkhand. My husband was born in Ranchi as well and did his schooling and higher studies from Ranchi. We have our own property in Ranchi. I would like to know if my daughter gets the domicile of Jharkhand and what is the procedure to get the domicile certificate?

18th February 2021, 09:26 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get a domicile of Jharkhand to study further in Ranchi for a 10th student of Kolkata?

The documents that you will be required to avail a domicile certificate are
Completed application
Revenue rent receipt
Birth certificate
Proof of education for 10 years
Ration card
Voters ID
Aadhar card
Domicile certificate is given to a person who is born and staying in the state for more than five years
If you fulfill the above criteria is only then you will be able to avail domicile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?