15th April 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?

Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age? Am I eligible still or not? Can someone please let me know the basic eligibility criteria which school will ask for applying primary teacher position? Awaiting for the reply. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit to apply for Government Teacher?
  2. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  3. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  4. What is the KVS primary syllabus? Previous years question papers?
  5. Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?
  6. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  7. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  8. List of D.Ed colleges in West Bengal? Procedure to get admission in these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Maximum age limit to apply for primary and teacher jobs in Delhi? What is the age relaxation?
  10. Minimum age criteria for primary teacher according to MCD?
  11. How to apply for the position of PGT Teacher? Required age criteria for this?
  12. Upper age limit for female candidates to apply as a teacher in UP?
  13. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  14. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  15. Previous year Question Papers of DSSSB for the position of Primary Teacher?
  16. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher?
  17. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  18. How many government approved D.Ed colleges are there in West Bengal? Details about the colleges districtwise?
16th April 2015, 02:03 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?

Definitely Yes you are eligible to apply for primary teacher position

Qualification :
1.Graduation from a recognized university
2.Teacher education course in any institute recognized by NCTE
3.Must have qualifying in APTET exam

Age limit : 18-39 years
For SC/ST : 18-44 years
For BC : 18-42 years
For PH : 18-49 years

If you are talking about private schools then only school can provide this type of information
As per my knowledge private schools didn't have any age criteria
4th December 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?

Is there any order for relaxation of age for ST, SC,OBC, PH for appointment of primary teachers in west bengal?
31st December 2020, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher position after 38 years of age?

Can I apply to primary teacher.I am 36 year old and complete the deled in Nios.after complete B.A I joined a private school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?