2nd November 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TC job in Mumbai Railways with 58.83% in both 10th and 12th?

I am Vinod S. Kamble and I am staying in Mumbai. I am 29 years old and have 58.83.% in 10th class, 58.83% in 12th class. So, can I apply for TC job in Mumbai Railways?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for railways after completing 12th with 50%
  2. What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?
  3. What is the criteria to join Indian Railway after passing 9th from ICSE board?
  4. How to get job in Railways with sports quota after passing 12th commerce? How to prepare and apply for exams?
  5. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the steps to follow to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job in railways if I have one backlog?
  9. Model Question Papers for the Aptitude Test for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot in Railway?
  10. After 12th a girl can apply for which government job? Is there any chance in Railways?
  11. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
  12. How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  14. How can I apply for TTE after passing Indian Railways
  15. How to get jobs in Railways? I have passed 10th with 68%
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Railways exam if I have passed 10th from NIOS board?
  17. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways?
  18. How to apply for BARC job on the basis of 10th qualification?
3rd November 2016, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TC job in Mumbai Railways with 58.83% in both 10th and 12th?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the post of TC in Railways after scoring the above mentioned marks in class 12th and 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in it are eligible to apply for TC job in railways.
Candidates age must be below 43 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?