22nd May 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I change CBSE school by completing 11 from one school and then 12 from another school?

i am from comerce cbse school i am having several issuse can we change school as i am studing in the schol that school is giving several troubles so can we change school in 11 and get to another school in 12 std commerce please inform fast and also take some action on the school too as they are giving unwanted trouble and not giving good transport facalities to students

22nd May 2021, 11:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change CBSE school by completing 11 from one school and then 12 from another school?

Yes, candidates are eligible to change the school in std 12th.

So, you are eligible to change the school but for that you need to submit the registration number and other details for more information.

If you are facing problem with the school administration, you can lodge complain regarding the issue at District Education Office.
23rd May 2021, 12:38 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change CBSE school by completing 11 from one school and then 12 from another school?

Yes, You can change CBSE school by completing 11 from one school and then 12 from another school.

You must have school leaving certificate.

You must be joining school affiliated with CBSE Board only.

You must have characters certificate.

You must have completed 11th with minimum 7.5 CGPA or equivalent.
23rd May 2021, 08:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, definitely you can change your school after doing 11th from one school and 12th from another school but make sure that the board is same.
As the registration for 12th board examination is done in class 11th hence it is important that the board of the schools should be same.
24th May 2021, 12:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ No, it is not possible. Because of once you have registered your name in a school in class 11 you have to study both class 11 and 12 in that same school. You cannot change your school after completing class 11. Even if you want to do that then admission to a school needs to be taken in class only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?