17th December 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

How to change school from CBSE to another board if failed in three papers of 11th exam? How to get TC from the school?

Hello sir, I am studying in a CBSE school and I got failed in three papers in 11th exam. How can I change my school? How to get TC from the school?

18th December 2016, 01:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school from CBSE to another board if failed in three papers of 11th exam? How to get TC from the school?

You can get admission in some other school and board in class 11, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the prospective school. You can ask for TC from your current school and all other school leaving certificates.

Collect all the certificates and apply for admission in some other school and board.
18th December 2016, 05:04 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to change school from CBSE to another board if failed in three papers of 11th exam? How to get TC from the school?

You can easily change school after failing from class 11th by getting School Leaving Certificate (SLC).

You must contact your school administration and confirm about getting TC from them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?