22nd May 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from government to private in 11th standard?

Sir, i am studying in private school. I am studying 11th. I studied my 1st std to 10th std in government school i joined 11th in private school but i don't want to study 12th in private school i want to retain my old government school does any chance to join my old school

23rd May 2021, 12:41 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change my school from government to private in 11th standard?

Yes, You can join government school again bit there are some specific rules which can be seen.

1. You must have completed 11th with minimum 75% or equivalent.

2. You must have school leaving certificate.

3. You must have migration certificate .

4. There should be vacant seat in government school.
23rd May 2021, 03:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

✓ Yes, You can change your School in class 11 if you want to study in other school. This is only the final time because you cannot change your School in Class12 because you will be registered for class12 board exam during your class11 only.

For further more details you can google.
23rd May 2021, 08:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, you can change your school from government to private in 11th standard.
You should have a possible valid reason to change your school from government to private.
There are some specific documents that are required to change the school and these documents are like transfer certificate, migration certificate, caste certificate, character certificate etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?