8th March 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school when doing my class 10th?

I want to change my school in class 10 in same city of cbse of board but I don't know what should be done for this. Can you please provide me the information on this? I would like to know if I will be able to change the school or not. Kindly answer me soon. Thanks!

8th March 2015, 09:53 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change school when doing my class 10th?

Yes, you can change the school in 10th in the same board only. This transfer of school can happen only in CBSE affiliated schools not in any other board.

But I suggest you not to change the school in 10th, it is better to study in the same school.That's because, if you change the school the new way of teaching will be difficult to understand and it will be difficult to write the board exams.
9th March 2015, 12:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you change to another school to pursue your 10th standard. But, you may face difficulties, if you want to get admission in top school. That's because most of the top schools does not offer admissions for 10th standard. And to change to another school, first you have to collect some certificates from your present school. Following are the certificates, which you have to collect from your school
1. 9th pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate
3. Bonafide certificate
After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission at another school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
19th July 2023, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the school in10 standard we want go to government school it is possible are not? please answer this question?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?