13th November 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I discontinue 12th (Tamil Nadu board) this year and continue next year?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from Tamil Nadu State board currently. I want to know can I discontinue 12th (Tamil Nadu board) this year and continue next year? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  2. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  4. How many preceding year a student has to study in Tamil Nadu for qualifying Normal quota?
  5. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  6. How can I discontinue B.E and continue fashion technology by joining NIFT?
  7. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th Tamil Nadu State Board exam
  8. Books for both Tamil Nadu state board and CBSE board will be changed?
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Can I reappaer for higher secondary (Tamil Nadu State Board) after 14 years?
  11. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  12. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  13. Can I able to continue BE in Correspondence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE and going to discontinue my studies?
  14. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  15. Previous year question papers of Tamil Nadu recruitment board?
  16. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  17. Should I discontinue 12th std, if I have some personal problem and not able to concentrate on studies? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2016, 08:28 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Default Re: Can I discontinue 12th (Tamil Nadu board) this year and continue next year?

In some of critical situations or affected by any diseases, you can discontinue the course with a proper leaving procedures and discontinuation should be approved by the head of institution. Next year you can continue your course of same class 12 and must be produce the medical certificates at the date of rejoining.
29th May 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I discontinue 12th (Tamil Nadu board) this year and continue next year?

But this year students are writing exams for 600 marks?? I ve written class11 for 1200. What can I do now sir??
14th April 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my 12th std academic year 2018-2019.. can I continue my 12th STD for coming academic year 2019-2020, I finished my 11th STD for 600 marks
3rd August 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th discontinue so 11th afterdiscontinue
6th April 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th discontinued in 2015 - 2016 batch . Suppose I continue in 12th at 2021 or 2022
20th November 2022, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am suffering by pelvic fracture...... So can't go to school.... So I want to discontinue the 12th class and continues in next year.....please give me a procedure
15th December 2022, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Which syllabus i will write in 2023
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?