15th August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I discontinue and pursue 12th next year due to medical issue?

Sir,
I have completed my Class 11th in my school. However due to Medical reason I am unable to pursue my Class 12th now. Can I discontinue my studies and do Class 12th next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  2. Should I do 12th std for joining B.Tech(Automobile engineering)? I left my 12th study after an accident but wish to pursue it now
  3. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to do B.Com if I have to discontinue my 12th?
  5. Can I discontinue my degree of B.Com and go for banking course? Can I get a job? I have completed 12th
  6. Is it possible for me to do direct Graduation T.Y.BA after passing 12th in Arts field?
  7. Should I go for MCA from distance learning or do some certificate course in programming language?
  8. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia?
  9. Duration of MBBS course after BDS?
  10. Am I eligible to do CA course if I have backlogs in Graduation course?
  11. How can I become a software engineer?
  12. Can i pursue cinematography from FTII simultaneously while doing B.com?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?
  14. Will my gender pose any issue to pursue a course after 12th? Procedure to apply for PABT test? What are the other avenues to enter into the defense sector?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th(Medical) with 80% marks
  16. How to do MBA after pursuing D.Ed? I am in 12th class Non Medical
  17. Is pursuing diploma better for engineering?
  18. How to take B.A correspondence in Mysore University after completing PUC and B.A? What is the last date for admission and fee structure?
18th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I discontinue and pursue 12th next year due to medical issue?

Yes, you can discontinue and pursue 12th next year due to medical issue. But you have to appear in 12th class from the beginning next year. You can get relaxation in attendance on the basis of medical grounds if you want to continue your 12th this year.
18th August 2015, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can drop a year if you think that you will not be able to study. You to contact your school for more on this and many people don't appear due to some personal reason which is accepted by school.

Hence, you shouldn't be worried about anything and just contact your school officials for the procedure.
19th August 2015, 04:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are facing certain health issue because of which you seriously cannot attend school anymore, then there is this provision for you. You just need to contact your school officials and submit an application along with the medical certificates and probably after having accepted your application you would be allowed to continue with your studies in the concluding year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?