1st February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th again from CBSE is did 13th grade from British School in Tokyo?

I passed my 13th grade from British School in Tokyo (equivlant to 12th standard CBSE) and scored 53% which is less. So can do 12th from CBSE Board again? privately or regularly? Please tell me.

13th March 2015, 03:52 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I do 12th again from CBSE is did 13th grade from British School in Tokyo?

It depends on what you want to pursue or where you want to pursue your career in future. You cannot merge a 13th grade in Tokyo with the 12th grade here. Even if they say that it is equivalent to the 12th grade then also this will not be possible in India. If some university affiliated by AICTE, in India, says that MCA course is equivalent to B.Tech course, then every university will abide by that rule. This is because the governing body of India for Education is AICTE, UGC, etc. So whatever rule is set by one governing body in India is universal for all the universities or schools. This is applicable for any candidate. But for you who has done some other grade from outside India, this will not be applicable.
So you have no other choice than to do your 12th grade again. So get enrolled in a CBSE or ICSE board school. You will be sitting for class 11, if you have not done class 11 from India. If you have passed out 11th standard already, they show the marks sheet of class 11 to get admitted in class 12 in a school in India. The stream that you will be admitted to will be the same stream as was in class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?