8th January 2023, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BEd in biotechnology after doing BTech in biotech?

I have done b.tech in biotechnology from w.b.u.t. i want to teach biotechnology or biology in cbse school as i know that some cbse schools like birla high, army public schools ,they are offering biotechnology as an subject in their 2 level.

i am already teaching biology in a school in 10th 11th and 12th class.so please help me by let me knowing wheather i can do b.ed in any subject,and if i can do then which govt. or private college is offering b.ed in biotechnology..

please answer me as soon as possible.

9th January 2023, 12:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do BEd in biotechnology after doing BTech in biotech?

No. After completing your B. Tech in Biotechnology course from a recognized university, you are not qualified to qualify for a B. Ed course. Only candidates who have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree course in the sciences, commerce, or arts from a recognized university are eligible to pursue a B. Ed in biotech.
9th January 2023, 07:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BEd In Biotechnology after doing BTech in Biotech.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
12th January 2023, 11:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can i do BEd in biotechnology after doing BTech in biotech?

No, you are not eligible to do B. Ed course after completion of your B. Tech in Biotechnology course from a recognized university. Students must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks from the authorized institution/university.
14th January 2023, 01:39 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. The applicant must have completed a graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised university.

2. The applicant must have completed his or her graduation in relevant subjects.

3. The applicant can get admission to this course via admission test that is conducted by the university itself.
14th January 2023, 05:03 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, You can

B tech is a bachelor degree, you can apply for B. Ed after any graduation course. Your B tech should be valid and Approved by UGC and should have minimum 50% aggregate in B. Tech.

Eligibility criteria :-

Minimum Qualification : - Graduate from recognized university.

Minimum percentage required :- 50%

Duration for B. Ed :- 2 years
14th January 2023, 07:54 PM
Shantanubose22

No, you are not eligible to do B. Ed course after completion of your B. Tech in Biotechnology course from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?