8th January 2023, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Public adminstration after BA?

I have completed my BA in Public Adminstration, sociology and modern lang my question is can I directly choose to study Ph. D in public Adminstration.

9th January 2023, 07:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Public adminstration after BA?

After doing, BA candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university to study PhD In Public Adminstration.

The duration of this is 2 years.
10th January 2023, 12:14 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Public Administration course:

The minimum educational qualification required to study PhD in Public Administration course is given below:

Name of the Course - PhD in Public Administration

>> Candidates must have completed M.Phil Degree and Post Graduation from a recognized university or institute in the concerned discipline to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Post Graduation is 55% marks to be eligible and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.

>> Hence, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you will not be eligible to pursue this course just after successful completion of PhD in Public Administration course. So, I suggest you to pursue Master's Degree in order to pursue Doctoral Program.
12th January 2023, 06:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, Eligibility: Candidates who want to take admission in Ph. D. must have a post-graduate degree in Public Administration with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and must have passed the national level entrance examination or university level entrance examination.
13th January 2023, 02:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who wish to apply for admission to the Ph. D. program must hold a post-graduate degree in public administration with at least a 55% overall average from an accredited university and must have completed either the university-level entrance exam or the national entrance exam.

So, you are not eligible for the Ph.D. course.
14th January 2023, 07:52 PM
Shantanubose22

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D:-

Candidates who want to take admission in Ph. D. must have a post-graduate degree in Public Administration with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and must have passed the national level entrance examination or university level entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?