4th September 2021, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I do schooling again from class 8th after long gap?

Sir I have done graduation without studying proper school because I have suffered from lot of tragedies and abused in my school life and my mind not get work properly at that time pand I have done graduation in under pressure with lots of backlog paper. Then I got a Certificate but this Certificate not getting satisfaction to me now I want to study School again and cancel my college degree and get admission in school from class 8th please help me sir otherwise my soul will not relax rest of my life.Please help me sir

5th September 2021, 11:37 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do schooling again from class 8th after long gap?

There is no issue in restarting your schooling from Class 8th once again even after a gap of many years for whatever reason as for getting admission in any class student just needs to have completed his/her previous class without any backlogs.

Further, in general there is no upper age limit for getting admission in any class but in case school denies to offer you admission or you are not comfortable with regular schooling due to your age then you can also go for the option of open schooling from a recognized board of open schooling.
6th September 2021, 10:15 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Of coures Yes, you can give HSC exam even after a gap of 8 years.But giving some suggestion that you to appear through distance mode because going back to school will not be good for you.
Apply next year through NIOS.Go to the website of NIOS to get the details.
10th September 2021, 06:56 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can do schooling again from class 8th after long gap.

Most of the school won't give you admission because of your age but you can enroll as private student from any recognized board.

You can search in your locality if any state board associated school is giving you admission but chances are very less.

CBSE and ICSE board won't give you admission at any cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?